We invite you to involve us at an early stage in the design of your alarm reception center or control room. We have extensive experience and knowledge of video wall possibilities, video wall management systems and solutions for a smart workplace, the smart cockpit.
We do the installation of the video wall with our own team, implement the video wall management system and execute commissioning. We provide training and support.
We respect user’s requirements and match these with the technical possibilities. Our advice is always transparent and our customers are experiencing this as an important engineering input during the design phase of the control room.
Based on the design of the desired and required video wall and the mapping of which sources are visualized, we engineer a customized video wall management solution.
As System Integrator we say - we do it together !
In order to realize high quality projects, we work with a select group of manufacturers, suppliers and partners. These parties, like us, strive for high quality, have a flexible way of working and invest in the long-term relationship.
Some of our important business partners:
- Mauell GmbH who has a long history in design and turnkey realization of control rooms. Specialized in implementation of the EN-DIN 50518 regulations which are mandatory for Alarm Receiving Centers.
- The company Brand Control Rooms BV who design and produces more than 80 years custom made furniture.
- Mitsubishi Electric Europe BV is our main partner for DLP based displays.
- AOTO the video wall manufacturer who developed and patented the mini-LED.
- For KVM over IP and smart workplace solutions IHSE, Guntermann & Drunck, Adder and Silora R&D.
- Mini LED technology from AOTO, LED manufacturer of the first hour
- Suitable for 24/7 use with static content
- Favourable TCO
- Completely seamless surface
- High MTBF
- Lifetime >100.000 hours
- Low energy consumption and maintenance-free, no rotating parts
- Front access
LCD Ultra Narrow Bezel
- Liquid Chrystal Display with LED back light
- Low investment
- Narrow seam between the active panels
- 24/7 but less suitable for long-term static output
- Easy assembly
- Special attention to heat dissipation especially with large video walls
DLP Rear Projection
- Digital Light Processing, developed for 24/7 display of static and dynamic content
- Extremely stable and proven technology for usage in control rooms
- LED light machine with service life 130,000 hours
- Almost ‘seamless’ bezel
- Also in Slimline available with low installation depth and front service access
- Maintenance free
- No heat radiation to the operator(s) – heat dissipation at the back